Permits & Licenses

 2015 Zoning Bylaws & Flood Hazard RegulationsBuck in Woodford


Building Permit cost: $75.00

Zoning Permit Application

Sewer Permits Required:
State of Vermont requires a separate permit application.

Open Burning Permits: Gary Hoag 802-442-9522

Licensing Your Dog:  Dog Licenses are to be renewed at the Town Office on April 1st annually.  Apply in person with a current copy of your dog’s rabies certificate.  Fee: $9 for neutered and spayed dogs, $13 if not.  $5 late fee after April 1st.
View the Vermont Consolidated Dog Laws now.

Marriage License:
View the Vermont Secretary of State website on Marriages and Civil Unions now.

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any questions, or contact the Town Clerk or the Zoning Administrator if you need further assistance.